Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New York News
Thu October 23, 2003
Hudson Valley Breast Cancer Group To Hold Conference
By Allison Dunne
Glenford, NY – There is a Hudson Valley not-for-profit group that looks to educate breast cancer patients about choices typically not offered. As this month of breast cancer awareness draws to a close, Breast Cancer Options will hold its third annual complementary medicine conference Saturday at Bard College. More from WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne.