Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Tue July 8, 2003
Hudson Valley Home Sales Drop Off
By Allison Dunne
Kingston, NY – The most recent figures show a decline in the Empire State's housing market, including the Hudson Valley. However, realtors and builders agree that sales of single-family homes along with housing starts remain strong and promising for many of the Valley's counties. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne reports.