Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Tue July 8, 2003
Hudson Valley Home Sales Drop Off
By Allison Dunne
Kingston, NY – The most recent figures show a decline in the Empire State's housing market, including the Hudson Valley. However, realtors and builders agree that sales of single-family homes along with housing starts remain strong and promising for many of the Valley's counties. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne reports.