Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New York News
Fri January 6, 2012
Hudson Valley Leaders Sync With Cuomo's SOS Initiatives
By Dave Lucas
Kingston, NY – When New York Governor Andrew Cuomo laid out a new agenda for a new year in his second State of the State address, he emphasized jobs and conveyed an excitement about his plans with words that have impressed political leaders throughout the Hudson Valley - WAMC's Dave Lucas has more...
From village mayors to state senators - the words of Governor Cuomo have inspired them: they are taking action, positioning their communities, anticipating good economic times ahead. Now its up to the Cuomo Administration to follow through with county and municipal governments to being about the changes that will hopefully stimulate the economy and help New York rise again as a major hub of commerce.