Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri January 9, 2004
Hudson Valley Receives $2.4 Million in Farmland Funding
By Allison Dunne
Millbrook, NY – Six thousand acres of farmland in New York will be protected, thanks to $12 million dollars in state funding. The Hudson Valley will receive more than $2.4 million dollars of that amount, for three projects spanning three counties. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne filed this report.