Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Hudson Valley News
Thu March 7, 2013
Hudson Valley Restaurant Week gets cooking
Restaurants across the Hudson Valley will be highlighting their culinary offerings and locally-grown ingredients during the seventh annual Hudson Valley Restaurant Week to be held March 11-march 24. In the middle of it all is the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park . More than 170 establishments in seven counties will take part. For more on Hudson Valley Restaurant Week, we spoke with founder Janet Cranshaw, the publisher of the Valley Table.
70004 “ dot com” ( 5:23)
janet cranshaw is the publisher of the valley table, and the founder of hudson
Valley restaurant week, which will be held for 14 days beginning march 11th. She
Spoke with wamc’s brian shields.