Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Hudson Valley News
Thu March 7, 2013
Hudson Valley Restaurant Week gets cooking
Restaurants across the Hudson Valley will be highlighting their culinary offerings and locally-grown ingredients during the seventh annual Hudson Valley Restaurant Week to be held March 11-march 24. In the middle of it all is the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park . More than 170 establishments in seven counties will take part. For more on Hudson Valley Restaurant Week, we spoke with founder Janet Cranshaw, the publisher of the Valley Table.
70004 “ dot com” ( 5:23)
janet cranshaw is the publisher of the valley table, and the founder of hudson
Valley restaurant week, which will be held for 14 days beginning march 11th. She
Spoke with wamc’s brian shields.