Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Tue March 12, 2013
Hudson Valley Restaurant Weeks 2013
Hudson Valley Restaurant Week began in 2006 with a distinguished board of advisors, including chefs, restaurateurs and tourism leaders. The two-week culinary event premiered with 70 restaurants.
Today, with more than 180 participating restaurants spanning 7 counties it is among the largest Restaurant Week events in the country. Participating counties include Dutchess, Westchester, Columbia, Orange, Putnam, Rockland and Ulster. It has become a successful collaborative effort involving farmers, growers, wine makers and chefs.
Here now to tell us more (and to feed us) are Agnes Devereux from The Village TeaRoom in New Paltz and Josh Kroner from Terrapin Restaurant in Rhinebeck. Via phone we are joined - eventually - by Janet Crenshaw, founder of Hudson Valley Restaurant Week.
Hudson Valley News