Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Thu October 2, 2003
A Hudson Valley Trio Walks for Breast Cancer
By Allison Dunne
Kingston, NY – The three founders of a Breast Cancer Foundation are walking one-hundred miles this week to raise money for Hudson Valley women and families affected by breast cancer. One of the walkers, and founders, is area Assemblyman Patrick Manning. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne spoke with the founders during their walk.