Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Fri March 14, 2003
Hudson Valley Victim to Gas Gouging, Says Sen Schumer
By Lisa Phillips
Poughkeepsie, NY – Gas prices are rising. In New York state, the average price of a gallon of regular unleaded is up more than fifty cents from a year ago. In the Hudson Valley, prices vary widely from station to station, leading to suspicions of price gouging. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Lisa Phillips reports.