Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New England News
Mon June 11, 2007
Husband charged with murdering his wife, a local Reverend
By Carrie Saldo
Great Barrington, MA – A Great Barrington, Massachusetts man is being held without bail after being charged with stabbing his wife to death. And as our Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo reports, the community is mourning the loss of Rev. Esther Dozier.