Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Wed July 28, 2004
HV Community Colleges Increase Tuition
By Allison Dunne
Stone Ridge, NY – Many of New York's community colleges are raising tuition, including those in the Hudson Valley. A report out by the New York Public Interest Research Group shows tuition increases across the state average four percent, or $114 dollars per year. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne spoke with the presidents of two area colleges about the increases.