Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri September 24, 2004
A HV County's Parkland Gets on the Tax Roll
By Allison Dunne
Patterson, NY – A law signed by New York Governor George Pataki translates into nearly two-million dollars in annual tax revenue for the Hudson Valley's Putnam County. In addition, two land acquisitions in the county will protect more than 550 acres combined. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne has this report.