Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Tue January 25, 2005
HV Hospitals Aim to Reverse Budget Proposals
By Allison Dunne
Kingston, NY – Hospital administrators in the Hudson Valley are speaking out about New York Governor Pataki's proposed budget as it relates to health care. They say the proposal, which the governor unveiled last week, is a step backwards, and could lead to reduced services. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne has more.