Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue January 25, 2005
HV Hospitals Aim to Reverse Budget Proposals
By Allison Dunne
Kingston, NY – Hospital administrators in the Hudson Valley are speaking out about New York Governor Pataki's proposed budget as it relates to health care. They say the proposal, which the governor unveiled last week, is a step backwards, and could lead to reduced services. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne has more.