Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Wed October 1, 2003
Hyde Park Council Member to Appeal Judge's Order
By Allison Dunne
Hyde Park, NY – The voting on new zoning ordinances in a Dutchess County town ended in a tie after one council member was banned from casting his vote. The council member says he will appeal the decision that barred him from voting, and he may have the town board's support. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne has more.