Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed September 24, 2003
Hydro Plant Owner Wants to Redevelop Stuyvesant Falls
By Allison Dunne
Stuyvesant, NY – A dormant hydro-electric plant in Columbia County could be brought back to life. An amendment has cleared the Senate that would give the town in which the plants sits license to operate. The plant's current owner, however, is not necessarily selling. Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne reports.