Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Glens Falls Prepares For Basketball Tournament Weekend
WAMC New York News
Mon December 19, 2005
Illegal ATV riding troublesome
By Jessica Bloustein
Undated – One of the most damaging influences on Massachusetts' state parks and wildlife preserves is felt heavily in Western Massachusetts. All-terrain vehicles have been disallowed on much of the state's private property, but that may be a cause of the problem.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein has more.