Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Mon December 19, 2005
Illegal ATV riding troublesome
By Jessica Bloustein
Undated – One of the most damaging influences on Massachusetts' state parks and wildlife preserves is felt heavily in Western Massachusetts. All-terrain vehicles have been disallowed on much of the state's private property, but that may be a cause of the problem.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein has more.