Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Thu May 31, 2007
Impeachment debated in three Western Mass. Counties
By Carrie Saldo
Great Barrington, MA – Resolutions calling on congress to bring impeachment proceedings against the president and vice president were passed in 14 of the 17 Berkshire, Hampshire, and Franklin county towns that considered the resolutions at their annual town meetings this month. Still, there are some who argue that impeachment is a federal issue, and therefore towns and cities shouldn't be taking it up.
More now from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo;