Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Thu May 31, 2007
Impeachment debated in three Western Mass. Counties
By Carrie Saldo
Great Barrington, MA – Resolutions calling on congress to bring impeachment proceedings against the president and vice president were passed in 14 of the 17 Berkshire, Hampshire, and Franklin county towns that considered the resolutions at their annual town meetings this month. Still, there are some who argue that impeachment is a federal issue, and therefore towns and cities shouldn't be taking it up.
More now from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo;