Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Wed February 14, 2007
Importance of Black History Month 2/13/07
Albany, NY – February is Black History Month. We're joined by Paul Finkelman, Professor of Law and Public Policy at Albany Law School, to talk about the importance of this month.
Professor Finkelman is the author of dozens of books and scholarly articles on Constitutional Law, American legal history, civil rights, civil liberties, race relations, and American slavery.