Most Active Stories
- Dr. Jeffrianne Wilder, University of North Florida – Skin Color and Racism
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Wed February 14, 2007
Importance of Black History Month 2/13/07
Albany, NY – February is Black History Month. We're joined by Paul Finkelman, Professor of Law and Public Policy at Albany Law School, to talk about the importance of this month.
Professor Finkelman is the author of dozens of books and scholarly articles on Constitutional Law, American legal history, civil rights, civil liberties, race relations, and American slavery.