Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Wed February 14, 2007
Importance of Black History Month 2/13/07
Albany, NY – February is Black History Month. We're joined by Paul Finkelman, Professor of Law and Public Policy at Albany Law School, to talk about the importance of this month.
Professor Finkelman is the author of dozens of books and scholarly articles on Constitutional Law, American legal history, civil rights, civil liberties, race relations, and American slavery.