Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Wed February 14, 2007
Importance of Black History Month 2/13/07
Albany, NY – February is Black History Month. We're joined by Paul Finkelman, Professor of Law and Public Policy at Albany Law School, to talk about the importance of this month.
Professor Finkelman is the author of dozens of books and scholarly articles on Constitutional Law, American legal history, civil rights, civil liberties, race relations, and American slavery.