Most Active Stories
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
- From The Museum To The Dorm Room: Williams Art Loan Program
WAMC New York News
Wed December 28, 2005
Improved Healthcare for Stroke Patients
By Deborah Runcie
Poughkeepsie, NY – St. Francis Hospital in Poughkeepsie, New York is now the first medical center in the Dutchess-Orange-Ulster County area to be designated an official stroke center.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.