Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri September 16, 2005
Institutional Investors Meet to Learn About Shareholder Engagement and Proxy Power
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – A workshop was held in Montpelier, Vermont this week to get college financial officers and students more involved in using their shareholder power. Organizers hoped to show how the institutions' investment portfolios can impact corporate policies by utilizing their shareholder proxy power. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.