Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New England News
Thu October 9, 2008
Insurance premiums in CT increased 81 % from 2000 to 2007
CT – A new report by a consumer group says family health insurance premiums in Connecticut increased 81 percent from 2000 to 2007, which has led to more people joining the ranks of the uninsured. WAMC's Charlie Deitz has the details. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.