Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Tue September 26, 2006
Interest Group Report Indicates Uninsured Pay More For Prescriptions
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – A new study says Vermonters without health insurance pay more for their prescription drugs than people in most other states. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.