Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New England News
Tue September 26, 2006
Interest Group Report Indicates Uninsured Pay More For Prescriptions
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – A new study says Vermonters without health insurance pay more for their prescription drugs than people in most other states. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.