Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Fri August 8, 2008
Introduction to Democratic Challenger in 23rd Congressional District
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – New York's 23rd Congressional District is one of the largest geographically east of the Mississippi - covering an area of nearly 15-thousand square miles, including all or part of eleven counties. For decades the single Congressional seat has been held by a Republican. Current incumbent John McHugh is running for his ninth term. On today's Community Corner, North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley introduces us to his latest challenger Democrat Michael Oot.