Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Tue December 11, 2012
"The Introvert’s Way" by Sophia Dembling
Sophia Dembling used to wonder if she was a "coldhearted snob." She often felt reluctant to go to parties, was very selective with whom she spent time with, hated talking on the phone, and often liked to just be alone.
But when she started learning about introversion a few years ago, she realized that there wasn't a thing wrong with her. The more she learned about being an introvert, the more comfortable she was with it and with herself.
The Introvert’s Way is Dembling's handbook that helps introverts affirm that their way of life isn't lesser than an extrovert's-it's just different.