Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Mon July 9, 2007
Invasive Algae Confirmed in Connecticut River
By Pat Bradley
Waterbury, VT – It's an invasive species whose nick-name kids will like. But scientists and sports enthusiasts are not pleased that an algae commonly referred to as rock snot has been confirmed in the Connecticut River. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.