Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Tue March 20, 2007
Investors Call for Congressional Climate Action
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – A coalition of businesses, utilities and institutional investors have called on Congress to do more to curb global climate change. They say a strong national policy is needed to assure long-term business viability. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.