Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New England News
Fri June 16, 2006
Investors Call For Corporate Global Warming Disclosure
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – Vermont's treasurer has joined with his counterparts in Connecticut, New York, Maine, California and other institutional investors in asking the head of the Securities and Exchange Commission to require that publicly traded companies disclose their financial risk from global warming. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.