Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New England News
Fri June 16, 2006
Investors Call For Corporate Global Warming Disclosure
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – Vermont's treasurer has joined with his counterparts in Connecticut, New York, Maine, California and other institutional investors in asking the head of the Securities and Exchange Commission to require that publicly traded companies disclose their financial risk from global warming. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.