Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Thu August 18, 2005
IP Test Tire Burn Informational Meeting and Protest Rally Planned Tonight
By Pat Bradley
Middlebury, VT – Vermont's Agency of Natural Resources will host an informational session this evening in Middlebury on a proposal by International Paper to burn fuel made from tires at its mill in Ticonderoga, New York. Opponents of the plan will hold a rally before the 7 p.m. meeting begins.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.