Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Thu August 18, 2005
IP Test Tire Burn Informational Meeting and Protest Rally Planned Tonight
By Pat Bradley
Middlebury, VT – Vermont's Agency of Natural Resources will host an informational session this evening in Middlebury on a proposal by International Paper to burn fuel made from tires at its mill in Ticonderoga, New York. Opponents of the plan will hold a rally before the 7 p.m. meeting begins.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.