Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Arts & Culture
Thu July 17, 2003
Iraqi Museum Looting Update
By Brian Shields
Albany, NY – In the days after Baghdad fell to coalition forces, there was looting and vandalism at the Iraqi National Museum. A college professor from our region is just back from a meeting in London where the U.S. Army official in charge of investigating the looting at the museum in Baghdad and recovering the missing items gave an update to historians and researchers. WAMC's Brian Shields reports.