Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Arts & Culture
Thu July 17, 2003
Iraqi Museum Looting Update
By Brian Shields
Albany, NY – In the days after Baghdad fell to coalition forces, there was looting and vandalism at the Iraqi National Museum. A college professor from our region is just back from a meeting in London where the U.S. Army official in charge of investigating the looting at the museum in Baghdad and recovering the missing items gave an update to historians and researchers. WAMC's Brian Shields reports.