Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Wed April 4, 2012
Is It Game Over Or Halftime For Romney Opponents?
The Beauty Shop ladies discuss Mitt Romney's three decisive primary wins, and Rick Santorum's vow to "kick off the second half" of the campaign in his home state of Pennsylvania. Host Michel Martin checks in with blogger Viviana Hurtado, reporter Mary Spicuzza, sports commentator Tandaleya Wilder, and policy analyst Michelle Bernard.