Most Active Stories
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
'It's All Politics': NPR's Weekly News Roundup
Fri September 14, 2012
It's All Politics, Sept. 13, 2012
In an election that's supposed to be about the economy, tragic deaths overseas push foreign policy onto the political stage in the race between Mitt Romney and President Obama. While Romney seems to have lost the initial battle, questions remain about the administration's Middle East goals.
Join NPR's Ron Elving and Ken Rudin for the latest "It's All Politics" roundup.