Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Hinsdale Residents Call For Select Chair's Resignation
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
Fri April 13, 2012
It's Friday The 13th, So Say It All Together: 'Paraskevidekatriaphobia'
By Mark Memmott
Originally published on Fri April 13, 2012 8:52 am
You can't say we haven't warned you about Friday the 13ths, and offered a tip for how to get over any fear of such supposedly scary days.
Copyright 2013 NPR. To see more, visit http://www.npr.org/.