Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
Fri May 16, 2008
"It's Over When She Says It's Over"
By Susan Barnett
Hudson Valley, NY – Political pundits are predicting Barack Obama will soon wrap up the Democratic nomination. As this campaign has continued, superdelegates have watched closely and some have begun to move to Obama's side. Hudson Valley bureau chief Susan Barnett spoke with two New York superdelegates, both of whome say they're sticking with Hillary Clinton until she says it's over.