Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Fri September 16, 2005
James Howard Kunstler's "The Long Emergency" Part I
Albany, NY – According to writer Michael Shuman, James Howard Kunstler's The Long Emergency may be destined to become the Dante's Inferno of the 21st Century. It graphically depicts the horrific punishments that lie ahead for Americans for more than a century of sinful consumption.
In the 2nd part of Susan Arbetter'sinterview with the author, she asked him how the middle class may be affected by coming oil crisis...