Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- How Technology Is Transforming Archaeology
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Fri September 28, 2012
Jane Fonda - G-CAPP
New Yorkers from the arts, hospitality and fashion communities are planning an event featuring Jane Fonda, as a benefit for G-CAPP (the Georgia Campaign for Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention.) The benefit to be held October 11th in NYC is on the occasion of the 40th anniversary of the critically acclaimed film Klute. Fonda received the Oscar for her performance.
A highlight of the evening will be a conversation on stage between Jane Fonda and Bravo's Andy Cohen, which will address both her film career and her Oscar winning performance in Klute, and her long-time social activism on behalf of women and girls, which led her to found G-CAPP in 1995.
To tell us more, author, fitness instructor, entrepreneur, philanthropist and activist Jane Fonda joins us on The Roundtable.