Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Fri March 23, 2012
Jane Maas - Mad Women
Jane Maas was in the thick of the advertising industry during the 60's at Ogilvy & Mather. She began her career as a copy writer, and was eventually promoted to Vice President, to then go on and become president of a New York agency. Maas ran some of the most successful ad campaigns - most notably the "I Love NY", she flew in propeller planes of on-location shoots, and paved the way for future generations - all in high heels, pencil skirts and perfectly coiffed hair.