Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
New York News
Sat September 21, 2013
Jay Ungar and Molly Mason To Perform Music Of The Civil War
On Saturday, September 21st, nationally acclaimed folk musicians Jay Ungar & Molly Mason and Kim & Reggie Harris will perform at Tenting Tonight: Music of the Civil War, a concert event part of the New York State Museum exhibit An Irrepressible Conflict: The Empire State and the Civil War.
WAMC's Lucas Willard recently spoke with Jay and Molly about the exhibit and upcoming performance.
The concert will be performed at the Clark Auditorium at the Empire State Plaza in Albany.
The event is free and open to the public. Doors open at 6 p.m.
For more information visit: