Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Fri June 3, 2005
Jazz Festival Begins in Burlington
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – The ten-day Burlington Discover Jazz Festival begins this weekend. Thirty thousand people are expected to attend this largest annual event in Vermont to experience a range of student, regional and national musicians playing a varirty of jazz genres.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.