Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri June 3, 2005
Jazz Festival Begins in Burlington
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – The ten-day Burlington Discover Jazz Festival begins this weekend. Thirty thousand people are expected to attend this largest annual event in Vermont to experience a range of student, regional and national musicians playing a varirty of jazz genres.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.