Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Fri June 3, 2005
Jazz Festival Begins in Burlington
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – The ten-day Burlington Discover Jazz Festival begins this weekend. Thirty thousand people are expected to attend this largest annual event in Vermont to experience a range of student, regional and national musicians playing a varirty of jazz genres.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.