Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Thu May 17, 2007
Jennifer Nathan previews the independent film ARRANGED
Albany, NY – Arranged marriages may seem like a thing of the past, but for many cultures around the world--and in the United States--it is a time honored tradition. We'll meet an Orthodox Jew who bucked that tradition and made a movie about arranged marriages rather than entering into one herself. Her film ARRANGED is featured this weekend at the Berkshire International Film Festival.