Most Active Stories
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
- From The Museum To The Dorm Room: Williams Art Loan Program
Fri June 15, 2007
Jennifer Nathan speaks with Hannah Seligson 6-14
Albany, NY – Hannah Seligson, a 2004 Brown University graduate, learned the hard way that young women face a particular set of challenges when they walk into their first jobs. After being fired from her first job, she decided to call up some successful women for their advice. More than 100 interviews later, she's written a primer for 20-something women in the workplace.
New Girl on the Job: Advice from the Trenches, by Hannah Seligson.
Published by Citadel Press.