Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Fri June 15, 2007
Jennifer Nathan speaks with Hannah Seligson 6-14
Albany, NY – Hannah Seligson, a 2004 Brown University graduate, learned the hard way that young women face a particular set of challenges when they walk into their first jobs. After being fired from her first job, she decided to call up some successful women for their advice. More than 100 interviews later, she's written a primer for 20-something women in the workplace.
New Girl on the Job: Advice from the Trenches, by Hannah Seligson.
Published by Citadel Press.