Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Fri June 15, 2007
Jennifer Nathan speaks with Hannah Seligson 6-14
Albany, NY – Hannah Seligson, a 2004 Brown University graduate, learned the hard way that young women face a particular set of challenges when they walk into their first jobs. After being fired from her first job, she decided to call up some successful women for their advice. More than 100 interviews later, she's written a primer for 20-something women in the workplace.
New Girl on the Job: Advice from the Trenches, by Hannah Seligson.
Published by Citadel Press.