Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
Fri June 15, 2007
Jennifer Nathan speaks with Hannah Seligson 6-14
Albany, NY – Hannah Seligson, a 2004 Brown University graduate, learned the hard way that young women face a particular set of challenges when they walk into their first jobs. After being fired from her first job, she decided to call up some successful women for their advice. More than 100 interviews later, she's written a primer for 20-something women in the workplace.
New Girl on the Job: Advice from the Trenches, by Hannah Seligson.
Published by Citadel Press.