Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Fri June 15, 2007
Jennifer Nathan speaks with Hannah Seligson 6-14
Albany, NY – Hannah Seligson, a 2004 Brown University graduate, learned the hard way that young women face a particular set of challenges when they walk into their first jobs. After being fired from her first job, she decided to call up some successful women for their advice. More than 100 interviews later, she's written a primer for 20-something women in the workplace.
New Girl on the Job: Advice from the Trenches, by Hannah Seligson.
Published by Citadel Press.