Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Wed March 19, 2008
Albany, NY – Joe speaks with physician and best selling author Jerome Grooman about his book, "How Doctors Think". The book explores why mistakes are made in health care, 80% of which are due to mistakes from doctors.