Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Tue November 20, 2012
Jesse Feiler - Personal Privacy on Facebook and Twitter
In a statement, Facebook’s chief privacy officer, Erin Egan recently said that the company is “committed to making sure people understand how to control what they share and with whom.” We will discuss how users can control their information on Facebook with Jesse Feiler.
Jesse is a developer, consultant, and author specializing in iOS, FileMaker databases, and technologies for small businesses, nonprofits, and municipal governments. His most recent books are iWork for Dummies, Sams Teach Yourself Core Data in 24 Hours, and its companion Objective-C in 24 Hours.
His app, Minutes Machine for iPad, is available on the App Store. It helps nonprofits, homeowner associations, and small businesses manage meetings and generate minutes in real-time. His website is northcountryconsulting.com.
Science & Technology
The Roundtable - Hurricane Sandy Coverage