Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Wed September 26, 2012
Jill Santoriello - A Tale of Two Cities
The Two Of Us Productions is an affiliate of Roving Actor's Repertory Ensemble. The company is based in Copake, NY and they produce full-scale musicals, drama & comedies, and murder mystery evenings.
Their upcoming production of A Tale of Two Cities is the Northeast regional premiere of the musical adaptation of the work by Charles Dickens.
JILL Santoriello is the award-winning author of the Broadway musical A Tale of Two Cities, which received nominations for 3 Drama Desk Awards and 2 Outer Critics Circle Awards including Outstanding New Broadway Musical.
She will be visiting the area as part of the Columbia County ArtsWalk event on October 6 to give an author's talkback that afternoon and to attend that evening's performance of A TALE OF TWO CITIES, being presented by The Two Of Us Productions.