Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
New York News
Thu July 19, 2012
Jimmy Vielkind - The Albany Times Union
Government reform groups say there are a number of loopholes in New York’s campaign finance regulations, and that LLC’s, or Limited Liability Corporations, are part of the problem. Jimmy Vielkind of the Albany Times Union has been looking into these organizations and how they can be used to get around some of the campaign donation limits. WAMC’s Brian Shields spoke to Vielkind about his front page story in today’s paper.