Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Wed March 14, 2007
Joan Murray's Poem "I Saw Your Son Last Night" 3/14/07
Albany, NY – Joan Murray's Poem, "I Saw Your Son Last Night." Joan Murray will be giving a reading at the Claverack Library on Sunday March 25th at 3 PM. Her reading, titled "Poems of Peace and Conscience," will observe the 5th anniversary of the US Invasion of Iraq.
Joan will read her poems about the Iraq war, as well as poems from new anthology, Poems to Live By in Troubling Times (published by Beacon Press 2006).
She invites others to join her by bringing a poem about peace. For more info: Claverack Free Library 851-7120.