Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Wed June 27, 2007
Joe and Julia speak with Dr. Sean Kennedy 6-27
Albany, NY – A rollercoaster can be pretty torturous for people who suffer from motion sickness. But, it is not always the food the causes upset tummies. Some say it can be a balance issue. For the final answer, we turn to an expert-- Dr. Sean Kennedy over at Glens Falls Hospital.