Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Thu June 21, 2007
Joe and Julia speak with Geoffrey Ward 6-21
Albany, NY – Geoffrey Ward will be the key note speaker at this Saturday's Roosevelt Reading Festival. He examined FDR's rather complex private life, including his somewhat flirtatious relationship with his longtime friend and Hyde Park archivist Margaret "Daisy" Scukley in his 1995 book Closest Companion. His newest book, Before the Trumpet, examines how FDR's family and childhood influenced the man--and the president--he would become.