Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Wed June 27, 2007
Joe and Julia speak with Jennifer Mance 6-27
Albany, NY – The Great Escape seems like the kind of place that would market itself-- after all, who wouldn't love a ride down the Canyon Blaster or a spooky trip through Ghost Town. But Director of Marketing Jennifer Mance works all year round to keep the Great Escape experience fresh and exciting. She tells Joe Donahue and Julia Taylor all about it.