Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Thu June 14, 2007
Joe and Julia speak with Lane and Bud Delphin 6-13
Albany, NY – When Lanie and Bud Delphin met through a national dating site seven years ago, they couldn't believe how much they had in common. They quickly fell in love and got married a few years later. Then they devoted their lives to helping others find love by melding the technology of the 21st century with the time honored ways of the yenta. In honor of wedding season, they tell us the story of Mass Match, and old fashioned matchmaking service with a modern twist, which focuses exclusively on Western Massachusetts and neighboring states.