Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Thu June 14, 2007
Joe and Julia speak with Lane and Bud Delphin 6-13
Albany, NY – When Lanie and Bud Delphin met through a national dating site seven years ago, they couldn't believe how much they had in common. They quickly fell in love and got married a few years later. Then they devoted their lives to helping others find love by melding the technology of the 21st century with the time honored ways of the yenta. In honor of wedding season, they tell us the story of Mass Match, and old fashioned matchmaking service with a modern twist, which focuses exclusively on Western Massachusetts and neighboring states.