Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Mon June 25, 2007
Joe Donahue and Julia Taylor speak with Joseph Connors 6-25
Albany, NY – Individuals battling chronic, life-altering diseases face a myriad of obtacles. In addition of finding the best medical care, financial and legal concerns are hard to escape. Fortunately, there are people out there who can help make the process easier. The Albany Law School will be presenting their annual Health Law Conference, designed to help people battling HIV and cancer understand and exercise their legal rights. Joseph Connors, clinical professor at the Albany Law School and Director of their Health Law Clinic tells us more.