Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Mon June 25, 2007
Joe Donahue and Julia Taylor speak with Joseph Connors 6-25
Albany, NY – Individuals battling chronic, life-altering diseases face a myriad of obtacles. In addition of finding the best medical care, financial and legal concerns are hard to escape. Fortunately, there are people out there who can help make the process easier. The Albany Law School will be presenting their annual Health Law Conference, designed to help people battling HIV and cancer understand and exercise their legal rights. Joseph Connors, clinical professor at the Albany Law School and Director of their Health Law Clinic tells us more.