Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Mon June 25, 2007
Joe Donahue and Julia Taylor speak with Joseph Connors 6-25
Albany, NY – Individuals battling chronic, life-altering diseases face a myriad of obtacles. In addition of finding the best medical care, financial and legal concerns are hard to escape. Fortunately, there are people out there who can help make the process easier. The Albany Law School will be presenting their annual Health Law Conference, designed to help people battling HIV and cancer understand and exercise their legal rights. Joseph Connors, clinical professor at the Albany Law School and Director of their Health Law Clinic tells us more.