Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
Mon June 18, 2007
Joe Donahue and Julia Taylor speak with Sarah Susanka 6-18
Albany, NY – In her book The Not So Big Life, Sarah Susanka writes about how we can streamline our lives to cut out the clutter and focus on what's important. Susanka is an architect whose previous book, The Not So Big House focuses on doing the same thing for homes.
The Not So Big Life: Making Room for what Really Matters, by Sarah Susanka.
Published by Random House.