Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Glens Falls Prepares For Basketball Tournament Weekend
Mon June 18, 2007
Joe Donahue and Julia Taylor speak with Sarah Susanka 6-18
Albany, NY – In her book The Not So Big Life, Sarah Susanka writes about how we can streamline our lives to cut out the clutter and focus on what's important. Susanka is an architect whose previous book, The Not So Big House focuses on doing the same thing for homes.
The Not So Big Life: Making Room for what Really Matters, by Sarah Susanka.
Published by Random House.